$15 – 20/hr
Make a difference and provide BetterCare at Home! We need Experienced Caregivers for Rockingham County, NH
Extended Family Caregivers possess special qualities that make them indispensable. They help our clients feel heard and in control of their lives - whether by handling complex medical needs, preparing a special recipe, or simply taking a ride to the beach. They intuitively know just what is needed. Just like family.
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and fulfill the personalized care plan of each client.
Extended Family is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, LNA, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions. We are an independent, non-franchise business.
* Competitive Pay - with direct deposit, holiday pay and sick time
* Flexible Scheduling - pick the shift that works best for your lifestyle
* Weekday, Weekend, Overnight Shifts available
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K, Teledoc)
* Meaningful Referral Program
* Ongoing Training and Mentor Program
* Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
* Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
* Medication reminders
* Communication including daily documentation of client health, well-being, and activities
Job Requirements: Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
* Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and reliable transportation
* Minimum high school diploma or GED required
* Open availability strongly preferred
* Submit to Criminal Background Investigation
Make a Difference in the Life of a Senior. Apply now!